- Working Temp: -170°C/+150°C
- Operating Pressure: 16 bar
- Available in: Uno
|Flexwell®||-170 / + 150°||25 Bar||Uno|| |
FHK Pipe System
Flexible, endless production, double-walled, monitorable and self-compensating pipe system, -170°C to +150°C, PN 25, DN 25-150. Medium pipe: special steel, heat insulation: PUR
Flexwell district heating cable ® (FHK) is a pipe system that offers a high level of safety thanks to its double-walled design (with metal inner and outer pipes) and its integrated monitoring system.
Pipes laid underground with heat insulation can be equipped with operational monitoring systems.
- to monitor the heat insulation for external moisture
- to identify leaks due to damage to the outer pipe
- to identify leaks due to damage to the inner pipe, for conductive media
Stability Under Difficult Conditions
This pipe - which is laid directly in the ground - has proven its merits in practice for more than 40 years in a wide range of very extreme conditions.
- difficult pipeline conditions
- pipes below/inside buildings
- low clearance/coverage heights
- installation in protective pipes
Installation times are very short compared to the time required to lay and assemble a conventional double-walled pipe - so the FHK solution is not only technically perfect but also highly cost-effective.
Mechanical connector with external/internal thread or weld end. The screw-on connector compresses a graphite seal to make sure a completely tightness.
- DN 25 DN 100, material: special steel/steel
- Pressure: PN 16
- Welded connector with weld-on end
- DN 25-150
- Pressure: PN 25