- Working Temp: -20°C / +30°C
- Operating Pressure: 16 bar
- Available in: Uno
- Eigerflex® is the flexible system, with or without a self-regulating frost protection strip, for cold water and waste water pipes
|Eigerflex® Flexible||-20 / + 30°C||16 Bar||Uno|
|Primary Use||Cold Water With Frost Protection|
|Lengths||Up to 760m|
|Sizes||DN 20 - 100|
|Jointing||Compression Fittings or Weld|
|Downloads||Download Technical Information|| |
|Eigerflex® Rigid||-20 / + 30°C||16 Bar||Uno|| |
Areas of Application
Cold water and waste water pipes which have to remain cool or which cannot be laid at depths that are safe from frost.
Your Partner For Pipe Systems
We are the right people to contact when you need to find efficient solutions for fluid transport. Thanks to our project engineers, our development department, our own production facilities and our professional installation team, we are able to follow your projects through professionally and reliably. No matter whether your project involves local and district heating, filling station buildings, industrial plant construction or house engineering.
Customer Specific Solutions
Brugg Rohrsysteme offers a complete range of single-wall, double-walled and heat-insulated pipe systems. This know-how enables us to manufacture project-specific special items. Simply call us - our engineers will be glad to advise you and find the made-to-measure solution for you.
- PE-weldable connector
- A suitable welding appliance is required
- Simple screwed connector that does not require a special tool
- Available with external thread, as a pipe coupling, T- joint or in steel with a weld end
- Simple connector using the clamping method